• Installation, Configuration, Support and Troubleshooting of PC, Laptop & Printer
• PC Software Microsoft operation system/ Microsoft software, Endpoint Security update, Services portal, Mail Client/ Vpn/ Remote support.
• Installation, Termination, Support and Troubleshooting of level 1 network & structured cabling and patching
• Troubleshooting a variety of technical tools including PCs, mobile devices, and telecommunication equipment
• Networking technologies including AD, server security, backup and recovery, and basic switching and routing
• Windows Active directory user and computer – Creation and modification/Deletion
• Ensure all managed service security assets, both internal and external (e.g. Cloud-based systems), adhere to security best practices, compliance regulations, and required governance framework and day to day operations practices.
• Performing all infrastructure change management and acceptance testing.
• Associate’s degree in IT, computer science mathematics or related field preferred
• 4+ years of experience in help desk support, system administration or networking; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
• Ability to communicate technical issues to diverse audiences with varying technical knowledge
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requests
• Excellent customer service and relationship building skills